|Posted on February 24, 2011 at 11:40 PM|
ARE YOU CONFUSED WHEN BUYING PRODUCTS?
Beauty Products and the Truth behind the Labels
Beauty Product Labels
Yes it’s true that hundreds of beauty products are lying straight
Through the packaging and labels of the true ingredients of their product.
This may come as a real shocker to you but sat to say it is the truth.
Let’s run several lies of these products and find out if you have been lie to already for a long time now.
HAIR HOLISTIC- IBANA VILLASENOR
SERENITY FACE AND BODY- DIANA DONOVAN
Bring an educational class in the BOCA RATON neighborhood
For a healthy minded people who cares …
• Is it true that cosmetic companies are required to list all of the ingredients of their skin care and beauty products?
• Are ingredients hidden by their chemical name?
• Words that you cannot even pronounce very well, there’s no chance you have familiarize yourself with them during your chemistry days in school
• How The Food and Drug Authority doesn’t have standards requiring systematic testing for on makeup brands?
• When buying skin care and beauty products you should always put in mind not to rely on the labels
• Let’s found out some helpful tips when choosing your skin care and other beauty products.
• What are the today’s alternatives?
• Where we are going with the green concept and how I can help?
Are you using the KISS Theory?
It is used in Massage techniques, hair styling and food consumption;
IT IS NOT A NETWOK MARKETING – NOT INTENT TO SALE-
EDUCACIONAL PURPOSE ONLY
FOR MORE INFO
EMAIL [email protected]
are you far away?
request it on blog tv